• How to order products and pay for them
Choose the products you like and add them to the purchasing cart. Once you have added all the desired goods to the purchasing cart, click the link “Enter the cart” and thereafter “Complete your order”.
You have the following options to pay for the goods:
1) Paypal – after confirming you order, you’ll be directed immediately to the Paypal environment where you can pay for the goods.
2) Credit card payment – you pay for the goods immediately with your credit card. We accept VISA and Mastercard credit cards. After completing the payment we ask you to DEFINITELY press on the link “Back to the e-shop”. Otherwise you will not be registered in the system.
3) You’ll be sent an invoice – an Order Confirmation or an Advance Payment Invoice (with a payment deadline of 3 days) will be instantaneously sent to your e-mail address indicated by you in the filled-in form.
If you have not paid the advance payment within 3 days, we will generally automatically void your order.
Please make sure that you write the number of the Advance Payment Invoice in the Payment Description section.
If, due to certain reasons, you do not trust ordering over the Internet and would therefore not be willing to make advance payment for the goods, please send a relevant message to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – we will find another solution for you.
• Delivery time
The selection of goods offered by Estcraft is not mass production. Stock in the warehouse will be posted the next working day, after you have paid for the goods. In case of special orders and in a situation where there are no relevant goods in stock, the manufacturing of the product would take 1 day up to 2 weeks, depending on the specificity of the item. We will inform you about the deadline of completing the product via your e-mail. The final delivery time depends on the chosen type of transport and country of destination (see below).
The delivery fee will be added to the cost of the goods, depending on the service provider:
1) Estonian Post (Omniva) – World Wide postal fees 19,99 EUR. You will receive the parcel in your nearest post-office. Delivery time within Europe is usually 5 says and to other countries about 10 days.
2) DHL – if you want your goods to be shipped with DHL, please contact us (email@example.com).
3) Delivery options inside Estonia include Omniva, Itella Smartpost and courier.
• Return of goods
In case the goods delivered by us are not suitable for you for some reason, you are entitled to return the goods to us within 14 days. The goods have to be in the original packaging and may not be have been used. The money for returned goods shall be transferred on the customer’s bank account within 7 days after the goods have gone back to the seller. The delivery and return costs shall not be reimbursed.
NB! All the rates quoted (unless specified) include all the necessary charges and taxes inside Estonia.
Export and import of goods inside European Union is duty-free.
However, ordering the goods outside of the European Union, customer should consider possible duty tax charges according to the rules and laws of the destination country.
• Additional information
If you have any questions regarding our products or ordering thereof, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message in the “Contact” menu.
• Final provisions
We consider the data provided by you as confidential and shall not forward them to the third parties, except in cases provided by law. The contract of purchase and sale shall enter into force once the Purchaser has submitted an order to the Seller and the Seller has thereafter sent to the Purchaser an invoice to be paid.